Furnished Victorian Flat in Hayes Valley editerranean Mansion in St. Francis Wood
Property Address: 249 Rose St, San Francisco, CA
Available: RENTED Offered By: Elite Leasing
This is a fully furnished condo available for a short term (3-9 months rental). Fully appointed, you only need to bring your suitcase. Features include:
- – Quaint Victorian building located on a side street in the heart of Hayes Valley.
- – Charming period details including bay windows and wood inlay flooring.
- – Open floor plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- – Remodeled kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- – Included is a 1 car garage and laundry is located in the building.
- – Live in one of the trendiest SF neighborhoods – Hayes Valley.
- – With a Walkscore of 99, you are blocks away from all the dining and shopping options that Hayes Valley and the Lower Haight have to offer.
- – A perfect Transit score of 100 puts multiple MUNI, BART lines and Tech Shuttles close by.
- – Freeway access to Hwy 101/80 is only a few blocks away.
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage
Pets: Small pets considered
Available Date: RENTED
Lease Term: 3-9 months
Utilities Included: Water, garbage, gas, electric, cable & internet.
Property Type: Furnished
Laundry: In building
Storage: In garage
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Please use the contact information to request a showing.