Light Filled SOMA Studio, W/D In Unit!
Property Address: 542 Natoma St #C2, San Francisco, CA
Available: RENTED Offered By: Elite Leasing
This modern urban hideaway is located in the center of the new tech-hub and in one of the most exciting and rapidly changing neighborhoods. 542 Natoma #C2 is a modern a live/work space featuring a generously sized open floorplan, great natural light, and beautiful hardwood floors. Some additional highlights of the condo include:
– Large scaled, open floorplan
– Extensive window line bringing in plenty of light
– Separate defined area for a bed
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– In-unit laundry
– With a Walk Score of 98, you won’t need a car to get around. Enjoy all the shopping and dining options that SOMA has to offer.
– Easy access to multiple transit options including MUNI, BART and Tech Shuttles.
– Convenient to both Hwy 101 & 280.
This property was redeveloped 12 years ago on top of a former historic recording studio where Alanis Morissette and other famous musicians laid out their first tracks. Notable residents since then include Sean Parker of Napster and Facebook and the Collison brothers of Stripe. The location is on a quiet block of Natoma just off the bustling 6th and 7th Streets. There are nearby monthly garages and this is a rare block that allows uninterrupted parking for one week before needing to move for street cleaning.
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: Street Parking
Pets: Considered with addn. deposit
Available Date: RENTED
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: Water & garbage addn $55/mo.
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In Unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Please use the contact information to request a showing.