Light Filled Loft Style Unit at Flower Market, Pkg, W/D In Unit
Property Address: 590 6th Street #303, San Francisco, CA
Available: In the next 3-4 weeks Offered By: Elite Leasing
Make your next home in this updated Flower Market Loft! The loft has contemporary updates and is located over two-floors. Features include:
- Light filled, grand open floor plan living/dining/kitchen space with double height ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. Oak wide-plank hardwood flooring in living areas.
- Enjoy views out to SF Skyline and Potrero Hill.
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and breakfast bar.
- Master suite has attached bath and walk-in closet with custom-built California closet shelving storage.
- 2nd bedroom features plenty of light and generous closet space.
- The third bedroom is a loft that is open to the living space below.
- Two full bathrooms feature European porcelain tiled floor, Cambria Marble Series quartz stone counter-tops, shower-over-tubs and polished nickel Watermark fixtures.
- Unit is available unfurnished, partially furnished or fully furnished (furniture for an additional price)
- For your convenience, there is an in-unit washer/dryer, central air-conditioning and Hunter Douglas window treatments.
- 1 car garage parking and storage unit
- Building designed by renowned architects Sternberg Benjamin Architects.
- Enjoy the outdoors in the shared building patio.
- With a Walkscore of 91, you have easy access to the numerous shopping, dining and nightlife options in the vibrant SOMA district.
- A perfect TransitScore of 100 puts BART, Caltrain and multiple MUNI lines within reach.
- Access to Hwy 101 & 280 within blocks.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage for $275/mo.
Amenities: Shared patio
Pets: Not Allowed
Available Date: In the next 3-4 weeks
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: Water, Garbage & High-Speed Internet
Property Type: Furnished, Partially Furnished or Unfurnished. Price listed is for unfurnished – furniture addn.
Floors: Hardwood & Carpet
Laundry: In unit
Storage: In garage
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $250 fee + $1,000 deposit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Please use the contact information to request a showing.