Elegant, Multi-Story Home With Period Details
Property Address: 7th Ave & Judah St, San Francisco, CA
Available: RENTED Offered By: Elite Leasing
1401 7th Avenue is a fully renovated house-like property that spans 3 levels of living space and is located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, Inner Sunset. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home enjoys an expansive layout with original 1910 details but has been fully upgraded; a modern gourmet kitchen and stylish bathrooms with designer fixtures and lighting. This home boasts abundant natural light, gorgeous wood floors, custom cabinetry, and plenty of storage.
At the entrance level is a huge living room with fireplace and opens to the formal dining with original built-in cabinetry and lighting accents. The powder room and fully renovated chef’s kitchen is also on this level. The grand staircase leads to the 2nd level which contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one ensuite). The top level consists of the large master bedroom with nice views, an en-suite bathroom and a secluded deck.
This amazing property is walkable to the N- Judah Muni stop and nearby coffee shops and restaurants include Art’s Cafe, Arizmendi Bakery and Wooly Pig Cafe, Grand View Park and Hidden Garden Steps within blocks.
– 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
– Spacious 3,100 sq. ft. tri-level floor plan (per owner)
– Large living room with wood-burning fireplace
– Brand new Chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances, Quartz counters, high-end fixtures and custom cabinetry
– Fully renovated bathrooms
– Walk out balcony off 2 bedrooms and a large private deck off the master
– Full-size washer and dryer in unit
– 1-car parking space and additional storage in garage included
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage for $200/mo.
Amenities: Private balconies
Pets: Not Allowed
Available Date: RENTED
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: None
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood & carpet
Laundry: In Unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Please use the contact information to request a showing.