High Flr Unit At Linea, Pkg, W/D In Unit, Amenities
Property Address: 8 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA
Available: RENTED Offered By: Elite Leasing
Live in this high-floor unit at the landmark Linea. Features include:
– Open floor plan living/kitchen and dining area with hardwood floors throughout
– Large private balcony overlooking peaceful courtyard
– Kitchen features quartz countertops, gas Bertazzoni range and Italian cabinetry.
– Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and attached bath.
– Second bedroom has plenty of light and good closet space.
– 2nd bath off common area for use by guests.
– Upgraded light fixtures with dimmable switches.
– Designer window coverings on all windows, including blackout shades in the bedrooms.
– Washer/dryer and garage parking for your convenience.
– The Linea is a landmark building designed by famous architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia.
– Building amenities include a doorman and a huge roof deck with sweeping views of the City.
– Located at the crossroads of the Mission, Hayes Valley, Lower Haight and Castro, you have access to shopping and dining options of multiple neighborhoods. Across the street from Whole Foods and Safeway.
– Transit options include multiple MUNI Lines, Tech Shuttle stops and easy access to BART.
– You are just blocks from the entrance to Hwy 101 and the Bay Bridge.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage for $275/mo.
Amenities: Private balcony and shared roof deck
Pets: Not Allowed
Available Date: RENTED
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: Water & Garbage
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood & carpet
Laundry: In unit
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $250 fee + $500 deposit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Please use the contact information to request a showing.