Are you moving to San Francisco Bay Area for a new job or school? Or maybe your current lease is up and you’re looking for a new place… We know moving can be a challenge, especially if you’re busy or moving from out of town and aren’t familiar with the Bay Area.
To make things worse, the rental market here is extremely competitive, with record low vacancy rates and sky high rents. You’ve got a dozen things to worry about, from packing, arranging movers, finding a new place to settling in. Let us help you reduce that stress by finding you a rental property. We are pros- we can help you find a place in a few days and save you weeks of frustration.
Company give you 30 days of corporate housing? Great! But do you really want to be looking for your permanent home while getting up to speed at your new job? Take a look at our services below so we can find you your home and you can stay focused at work.
Have pets? We love them! San Francisco is a pet friendly place but it can be hard to find a rental that will take your furry friends. We know where to look to find you the best selection of pet friendly properties so rest assured that we will work hard to find the best home for you and your pets.
Want to live Green? San Francisco offers a growing number of sustainably designed and built properties. Let us know and we’ll talk about what’s available. We have a couple of fee based services so you can choose what works best for you:
The Elite Comprehensive Package:
Relax and let us do all the work to find your new home!
- We’ll start with a phone call so we can understand what you are looking for… Not only will we talk about what you want in a rental property, but we’ll also understand what’s important to you: lifestyle, commute, parking, pets, school districts etc. (hey, we want to get to know you so we can find a place that you love!). We’ll discuss what neighborhoods work best for you and what prices to expect.
- We’ll put together a complete application packet so we can impress your future landlord! Credit reports, prior rental history, applications etc.- everything that a landlord is looking for…
- Once we know what your dream place is, we’ll scour all our resources to find the best properties. Not only do we look online and in our own inventory, but we will also reach out to our network of landlords and agents to see if they have properties that aren’t listed yet.
- Now we are ready for the tour! We drive you around and tour the properties we found. Along the way, we’ll show you the neighborhoods and answer any questions you have.
- Once you’ve found your dream home, we’ll help you apply and follow up to make sure we do everything we can to get you the property. We’ll conduct any lease negotiations and answer any questions you have on the lease.
- Our commitment to you is that we will work with you until you have a signed lease! Expect that the complete process will take two to three days…
The Elite One Day Tour:
On a limited budget or timeframe? This is a great value… We’ll find the properties and tour you for 1 day.
- We’ll start with a phone call so we can understand what you are looking for… Not only will we talk about what you want in an apartment, but we’ll also understand what’s important to you: lifestyle, commute, parking, pets, school districts etc. (hey, we want to get to know you so we can find a place that you love!). We’ll discuss what neighborhoods work best for you and what prices to expect.
- Once we know what your dream place is, we’ll scour all our different resources to find the best properties. Not only do we look online and in our own inventory, but we will also reach out to our network of landlords and agents to see if they have properties that aren’t listed yet.
- Now we are ready for the tour! We take you around on a 1 day tour of the properties we found. Along the way, we’ll show you the neighborhoods and answer any questions you have.
- We’ll advise you on what documents you should have ready and how the application process works- we want to make sure that your search is successful!
Frequently asked questions:
Why do you charge for relocation services, don’t you get paid by the landlord?
The only time we get paid by the landlord is if we are hired by them to lease the property or if we find a matching property on MLS (MLS is cooperative system between brokers where commissions are shared). The chances of us having something in our inventory or on MLS that precisely fits what you are looking for is slim. When we are working for you, we go beyond our inventory/MLS and look in the open market. As a result, we don’t get paid by the landlord and thus we have to charge you for our services.
How many places do you show us on a tour?
The number of places we can show you depends on your criteria and how many matching properties are available in the market. At a minimum, we show you 5-6 places on a day of touring, most often it’s around 10 places.
What happens if I don’t like the places you show me?
We work hard to show you properties that meet your criteria. If we have any concerns about your criteria, we will discuss them with you prior to the tour so that there are no surprises during the tour. Sometimes clients modify their criteria after the tour. With the Elite Comprehensive Package, we are committed to working with you until you have a signed lease. We will discuss your concerns, develop solutions and schedule an additional day of touring. If you have signed up for the Elite One Day Tour, we can upgrade you to the Elite Comprehensive Package (and credit you the fee of the Elite One Day Tour) and continue to work with you.
What sets you apart from other relocation agents?
We have been in the leasing and relocation business for over 8 years. As we are leasing agents also, we know what landlords are looking for and can provide you that advantage. We are patient and are good at listening to your concerns. With our expertise and knowledge of the market we can ensure that your search is successful. In addition, we are licensed by the State of California which allows us to assist you with the paperwork and lease negotiations- many other ‘relocation agents’ are not licensed and cannot provide you with a full range of services.